Through our worship in prayer and liturgy
we seek always to become a community of faith, hope and love,
building inclusive relationships with people of faith and none,
reaching out to those in need.
We have two Churches
Jesus Christ Redeemer of Mankind in Cranleigh, St Nicholas Avenue, GU6 7AQ
St Thomas More in the High Street of Bramley GU5 0HG
Mass & Events
- Parish Administrative Secretary Position January 19, 2019 Cranleigh and Bramley Parish are looking for a replacement for the excellent Tracy who has been in post for the last 3 years. Below is the advert. A detailed job spec can be found here : Job Description Parish Administrative Secretary 2019 Administrative Secretary Post Cranleigh and Bramley Catholic Parish Applications are invited for the important and highly valued ...
- Thank you January 14, 2019 Thank you to the many who came to pray for our MP’s and for Parliament in the BREXIT vote tomorrow. The church will be open from 08.30 tomorrow for those wishing to offer their prayers. Little sheets of prayers are available to help you. If you wish.
- Vigil of Prayer to support parliament in Brexit debate and vote January 13, 2019 Churches Together in Cranleigh will be hosting a vigil of prayer in support of the debate and vote in parliament. Place: Jesus Christ Redeemer of Mankind Catholic Church, Cranleigh Time: 17.30 to 20.00 Date: Monday the 13th January 2019 Many Christians and churches throughout the country are hosting prayer services and vigils to support our MP’s in the debate ...
- Confirmation Group January 12, 2019 Just a quick reminder that the Confirmation Group meets at 2pm Sunday in the Parish Room, Cranleigh.
- Welcome to the baptism course. January 10, 2019 Welcome to the Higgins and Mulreany families on tonight’s Baptism course. Looking forward to the baptism of Jack and Michael.
Our parish is made up of all sorts of people – old, young, middle aged; married, single and divorced or separated; from Britain, Ireland, Europe, the Americas and Asia and Africa – this is their home.
We are people who realise – however faintly – that we need to find God in our lives and we come together each week to meet Jesus in the Word of Scripture, the Sacraments and in each other.
We believe that we meet Christ in each other and that we need each other which is why we seek to strengthen our community in faith, hope and love at all times.
We hope that everyone who participates in the life of the Church here in Cranleigh and Bramley will realise that they are always welcome, always loved, and always valued as people made in the image and likeness of God.